This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
COLLATION OF INFORMATION
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, namely the Contact Us page.
2. If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept.
3. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own research purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. The personal data that we collect from you will be stored on our servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use all reasonable care to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
1. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
4. To notify you about changes to our terms or service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. We have no need (under ordinary circumstances) to disclose your personal information to any 3rd party group or organisation.
2. In non-routine circumstances we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
c) This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
1. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
a) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
b) To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
c) To speed up your searches;
d) To recognise you when you return to our site.
3. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.